Friday, April 4, 2014

Casual Chic



This is the outfit I wore few days ago, while walking our dog Khaleesi in the town center.
I wore flat shoes while walking her, because she pulls the leash so hard it's impossible to do that in heels.
And off coarse I took the camera with me because I use every occasion I can to take pictures, put my heels on and voila.
I chose to pair wine red jeans with cream and baby pink colors.
Hope you babes like this look.


Outfit details: jeans: Stradivarius(similar here)// shirt: Oasap // bag: Guess // shoes: DressLily 











 Here she is our husky Khaleesi (she does act like a princess).


Outfit details:
 jeans: Stradivarius(similar here)
 shirt: Oasap 
bag: Guess 
 shoes: DressLily 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit - I love how you've mixed the colors, and your dog is a beauty! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely combination of colors and the dog is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great, I love how you choose colors :)))
    beautiful dog :)

    www.alicefashion.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those maroon pants! I've been wanting a pair and your dog is super adorable!

    xo, Vanessa (Delightful Sunflower)

    ReplyDelete