Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Trench Coat Series: Trench Vest



As promised today we are continuing the trench coat series with the trench vest piece.
I'm especially in love with this piece since it has been a great trend for few seasons now, but I must say I never had the guts to buy it, until now obviously. It was totally out of  my comfort zone, and there was even time when I thought, "what is the purpose of a long vest", and that I would always go for a full sleeved coat instead of a vest. But as my style evolves along with my opinions for some pieces that before were a total no-no, I began to see that I was missing out. Now my opinion about this piece of clothing is completely changed and for a good reason. It makes every outfit look soo cool and out of the ordinary and also it is a perfect piece for layering when the weather is a but warmer.


Outfit details: trench vest: Oasap | sweater: Romwe | bag: Guess | boots: Zara | leggings: Stradivarius(similar here)

Shop similar:











Outfit details:
 trench vest: Oasap
sweater: Romwe
bag: Guess
 boots: Zara
 leggings: Stradivarius(similar here)

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous coat!


    velvetbambi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwielbiam takie kamizelki, w sam raz na obecną piękną jesień ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and the whole outfit is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. świetny look:)
    pozdrawiam :) , woman-with-class.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. te buty mnie przerażają:)

    całośc bardzo spoko:)

    pozdr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit, love your bag and vest ! :-) xoxo

    NEW POST
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/10/sporty-dress-55.html

    ReplyDelete