Thursday, January 8, 2015

Have a fabulous new year


And again I'm wishing you a fabulous new year.
Let me first wish you all the joy and happiness in the new year, may all your resolutions become reality. 
This is the first post of the new 2015 and I decided to start it with a fabulous look. 
This dress I got from ChiChi is such a beautiful and gorgeous item, perfect for any prom, evening or bridal occasion. Soon my little brother is going to have his wedding and I'm thinking of wearing this fabulous dress to the party.
What do you guys think, does it fit the occasion? I say a big YES. 



Outfit details: maxi dress: ChiChi Clothing | fur coat: Romwe(old, similar here)

Shop similar:
















7 comments:

  1. this dress is absolutely stunning ♥

    Check my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. pięknie!
    świetnie wyglądasz w tej kiecce i ciekawe futro:)

    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect dress, you look stunning! You have perfect hair and look so FAB!

    Greetings, Paulina from http://alanja.blogspot.com/2015/01/studniowkowe-propozycje-i-bizuteria-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I wish you all the best for this new year! The dress is gorgeous and I love the low cut back of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! You are amazing!!!! Perfect choice for wedding of your brother! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress! It fits you perfectly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete